Last updated: April 6, 2021
These Terms of Service (https://aciety.com/tos or
https://aciety.com/terms-of-service) apply to:
UAB “Aciety“, company registration number 302626251 having its registered address at Šeštokų st. 39-11, Kaunas, Lithuania (henceforth - Aciety); and
Legal entity represented by its Employee, who registered in Aciety System and/or signed Aciety Cooperation Agreement
as a User (henceforth - User); or anyone else given permission to use Aciety System with certain restrictions as offered by Aciety’s representatives in any offline/online promotional material;
Together called Parties and each separately – a Party.
- Aciety pre-screens software service & product companies to find the ones that deliver quality results to their clients;
- Aciety has created and is in control of the Aciety System to list and search for top software service and product companies;
- Aciety helps Clients to find the best software development or ready-made product partner for their (usually high-scale) needs;
- Aciety facilitates an exchange of Client Requests that Users cannot service to the ones that they can;
- And Aciety’s goal is commercial success for all of its Users;
Parties who enter Aciety System agree to all Terms of Service (henceforth –
Agreement) mentioned below:
Aciety Cooperation Agreement
The Object of the Agreement
- By signing Aciety Cooperation Agreement or by registering in Aciety
System, the User agrees to comply with all of the rights and
responsibilities that come with this Agreement. Aciety becomes obligated to
provide Aciety System services to the User on the terms and conditions
described in this Agreement, but only if User has also signed the written
copy of Aciety Cooperation Agreement together with a representative of
- Aciety System – an online platform of services, data and products,
governed and owned by Aciety.
- Request – a request to create or customize a product, provide services
and/or goods, which a User became aware of via Aciety System, or via
- Lead – a request to create or customize a product; provide services
and/or goods, which Aciety became aware of from a User and the User has
put an effort to introduce Aciety to an entity that created such request.
- Employee – User’s employee (the form of employment may vary and can
include but not be limited to work agreements, contracts or any other
legal work relations) or a freelance specialist.
- Database – a part of Aciety System that is described in
- Information – the information described in
Annex 2 that is provided by
the User to Aciety System or Aciety.
- Intellectual Property – any product, database, invention, enhancements,
know-how, brand marks, design solutions, programs and any other works of
intellectual nature that are protected by the current applicable
- Client – an entity that has a Request. The client is considered to be
one (or the same) for all entities linked by both: a) any person who refers
the User to other entity and is/was directly involved in Request; and b)
any of the following features:
- One entity has a majority of stock or majority in voting power in
the other entity;
- One entity has a right to change or lay off the majority of the
administration staff of the other entity;
- One entity has representation rights of the majority of shareholders
of the other entity.
- Referring person is an Employee of the other (newly referred) entity.
- Confidential Information (CI) – is considered any Aciety and/or User(s)
information that is not publicly available and disclosing this
information to any 3rd party would result in a decrease of value of this
information or damage the competitiveness of the party that owns this
information. Regardless of the means any information is disclosed it is
considered CI if it is confidential in nature or is labeled
“Confidential”. In its nature such information is always considered
confidential: Requests and all information associated with them, Client
data, programming software source code, undisclosed product versions,
prototypes, know-how, Client lists, any and all data on Employees,
personal data, any pricing related to this Agreement, service pricing,
business plans, workflow, and its contents, terms of agreements with
Clients, terms of agreements with Employees, salaries, any information
in Aciety System and Database, Aciety System User login data,
information disclosed by other Users and other publicly non available
information except for cases described in this Agreement. Parties agree
that the information listed in
Annex 2 may be accessible to
- CI Discloser - party that discloses CI.
- CI Receiver - party that receives CI in any shape or form or becomes
aware of such information through some other means.
- Annex – a document listed as
Annex 2, or
all an integral
part to this Agreement. In any case where terms in this Agreement are
contradicted by the terms in the Annex, Annex supersedes the Agreement.
- New Request - a request to create or customize a product, provide
services and/or goods for a Client, which a Contractor became aware of
from the Client.
- Work Agreement – a contract between a User and a Client regarding
completing, or fulfilling the Request and/or New Request(s).
- Contractor – a User, which has formed a Work Agreement in any form with
- Sub-contractor – User or any 3rd party that was chosen according to the
guides in this Agreement and its Annexes and helps the Contractor on
completing Work Agreement.
- Commission – fee collected by Aciety from Contractor as described in
- Referral – User that sends a Lead to Aciety through Aciety System, or
via email to Aciety representative.
- Referral Compensation – fee paid or service done by Aciety to Referral
in exchange for the Lead as described
in Annex 1.
- Client Payment – amount of money value paid by Client to Contractor for an
invoice from Contractor in reference to their Work Agreement.
- Product - (a) licensed Intellectual Property; (b) subscription-based cloud software; (c) standardized services listed in Aciety Marketplace by the User.
- Aciety System services consist of:
- User account, services profile, products and portfolio management;
- Search for Users based on their portfolio, profile and other
- Client Request forms;
- Providing statistics and ratings.
Annex 2 can be changed by
Aciety at any time in accordance to this Agreement.
- To enable the User to use Aciety System, the Party will receive a
username and password to login into the system. This information must
not be disclosed to any party unless it is authorized by the User
Company and the party receiving this information has agreed to all of
the terms of this Agreement regarding information confidentiality. User
is obligated to provide Aciety with the authorized person name, surname,
position within company, contact information and inform as soon as
possible if any changes have occurred to this information. User is
obligated to take adequate security measures to ensure that no
unauthorized person will join the Aciety System.
- Aciety uses its own judgment to determine the best candidates for
Clients. Usually Client will be offered more than one choice and Client
decides on who shall be a Contractor.
- Aciety may offer a level of transparency in the choice process and may disclose Users their scoring, that would broadly reflect both the likelihood of receiving new Requests and methods in how to improve such scoring, as well as actions that should be avoided not to influence the scoring negatively. Among other things to improve their score (and hence likelihood in receiving Requests), Users may: a) Sign Aciety Lead Exchange Agreement; b) Purchase, or earn TAP to later use it to improve their score; and c) do any other actions listed in Aciety System to improve their score.
- In case a User produces an offer for a particular Request, then it is
considered that a negotiation process has begun between the User and the
Client. Aciety does not guarantee that the Client will choose the User.
- Contractor has the right to find a Sub-contractor to help with the
Request if it is allowed by the Work Agreement.
- The User has to perform the work with quality and in a timely manner
on every Work Agreement undertaken from Clients, other Users and
Provision of Data and Data Security
- User is obligated to provide Aciety System with the information
specified in Annex 2. User
gives Aciety the right to use the information according to the
guidelines described in
Annex 2 and make the
information available to other Users. If this Agreement is terminated,
Aciety retains the right to preserve information for statistical and
analytical purposes, without personal information on Employees of the
- During the Request execution a User is obligated to provide Aciety with
the information described in
Annex 2, including, but not
limited to: signing the Work Agreement, invoices sent to Client and
associated Client Payments, so that proper partner compensation schedule
can be signed and Commission can be paid out by User to Aciety.
- When drafting the Work Agreement the User must make sure it incorporates
the necessary clauses to allow the provision of data described in
Annex 2. The newest edition
of Annex 2 is available in
the Aciety System for all its Users. User is still obligated to provide
the data described in
Annex 2 even if the User
fails to incorporate the necessary clause in the Work Agreement. In any
case the Contractor/Sub-contractor has full responsibility and risk
associated with Client information handling.
- User guarantees and provides that for the sake of following this
Agreement it has obtained all the necessary permits from competent
bodies, shareholders, partners, Employee permits and authorization to
provide Aciety and other Users with the information described in
Annex 2 and that provision
and use of information to Aciety System is legal.
- User guarantees that the information it provides is true, complete and
accurate and meets the requirements of this Agreement.
- User is obligated to inform Aciety of any changes in the information it
has provided in Aciety System within five (5) work days from when the
change has occurred.
- User agrees that information described in
Annex 2 and other data about
the User (including Client reviews) may be made available to Clients and
in the Database according to the guides described in
Annex 2, disclosed during:
search for potential Contractors, providing mediation services and
following other rules of this Agreement.
- User is obligated to ensure that data from Aciety System would only be
used for purposes described in this Agreement and according to the
guides within this Agreement.
- Aciety under no circumstances takes responsibility for the loss of
information, information distortion, unauthorized login or any other
violation within Aciety System except for the cases when it happened due
to direct fault of Aciety.
- Aciety assumes no responsibility for the information provided to Aciety
System by the User, does not check if the information meets the
requirements of this Agreement. Aciety trusts the User’s guarantee. User
is responsible and is obligated to protect Aciety from any
responsibility for any violations of this article. In case it is
determined that a User violated the requirements of this article all
information that does not meet the requirements is deleted, archived or
updated by Aciety.
Representations and Warranties of the Parties
- Every party agrees and warrants that:
- All information provided during the negotiation and signing of this
Agreement is valid, accurate and complete, Parties have not
concealed any important information from each other;
- The Party has all necessary competence, authorization, decisions,
permits and factual ability to form the Agreement and follow it in
- Forming this Agreement will neither contradict nor break any law
applicable to the Party. It will not break any court, state or
municipal authority decision and/or any other obligations regardless
of how the Party became bound by them;
- The signing and following this Agreement won’t contradict or break
any articles applicable to the Party, no shareholder and/or
competent body decisions or orders, no Party shareholders or
creditors’ rights and legitimate interests;
- Party is not under any pending or threatened claims, lawsuits,
processes, arbitrations, investigations or sessions in court, state,
municipal or public administration body or arbitration that might
prevent the party from following this Agreement;
- There are no other circumstances that the Party is aware of that
might affect the ability of the Party to follow the obligations
according to this agreement or hurt the reputation of Aciety and/or
any other User.
Price and Payment Arrangements
- Contractors pay Commission under conditions described in
- Referrals receive Referral Compensation under conditions described in
- All pricing within Annexes does not include VAT. VAT rate applied
depends on what is applicable by the current law and regulations at the
date the invoice is issued.
- All payments specified within this Agreement are to be calculated and
paid in USD, EUR or GBP. In case of direct payment between Client and
User the payment currency is determined by the Work Agreement.
- All User payments associated with this Agreement must be made without
any deductions unless such deductions are imposed by the current
applicable mandatory law. In such cases the User must as soon as
possible inform Aciety about the necessity to act on that article and
provide Aciety with all the documents asked.
- Salary, interest, fines and any other payments that are applicable
according to the Agreement are considered paid from the day payment is
received in the Party's bank account.
- If the User does not make the payments it is obligated to make according
to the Agreement and Annexes on time, Aciety has the right to demand
0.05% size fine for every day of delay. Paying the fine does not release
the User from following the primary obligation.
Suspension of the Agreement
- If a User fails to make a payment or violates the obligations or the
Agreement in some other manner, Aciety can stop all of its services and
honor no obligations after 3 days from a written warning to the User and
continue such course of action until the User fulfils all of its
- Suspension of the services automatically extends any deadlines for
Aciety to complete its obligations. Extension will be as long as the
- Aciety can suspend its services to a User and access to Aciety System
for any amount of time for reasons including but not limited to:
maintenance, bug fixing, system upgrade, accident, confidentiality
issues or any other hazardous circumstances. Aciety shall not compensate
any losses incurred because of this, no payment of Commission shall be
waved or reduced.
- A User during the whole period of time during which the Agreement is
valid shall comply with fair business practices, however the User knows
and agrees that Aciety has no non-competition obligations.
- User knows and agrees that Aciety can in its own discretion in
accordance to this Agreement offer a Client the potential Contractor
Aciety deems fit. In case the User is not considered for a Request, it
will not have any access to information on the Request beyond what is
specified in this Agreement.
- User understands that Aciety System promotes trust between its Users and
that Aciety encourages simplified information and human resource
exchange for the purposes of sub-contracting. In the event a User
employs an Employee from its Sub-contractor within two years such
Employee was involved in fulfilling an associated Work Agreement, such
User is regarded as dishonoring trust practices of Aciety System. As
such action demotes the trust between Aciety and its users, User is
obligated to compensate Sub-contractor by 10,000 EUR (ten thousand Euro)
and Aciety by 2,500 EUR (two thousand five hundred Euro) for each such
- The User agrees that Aciety has the right to but is not obligated to
use: the fact that this Agreement was signed; User company name; company
description; logo; Aciety System statistical data; when advertising or
for other purposes representing its services for potential Clients and
other 3rd parties, included but not limited to publications in its
announcements, articles, web pages, press, business proposals, TV, radio
- Aciety is obligated to follow the User requirements regarding User name
and or brand use, colors and looks. Aciety can in its own discretion
choose the Users it will offer or advertise to particular Clients or any
other 3rd party.
Intellectual Property Protection
- All exclusive rights to Aciety System, Database, any data formed by
Aciety or in Aciety System belongs to Aciety. During the period this
Agreement is in effect the User is awarded the non-exclusive right to
use Aciety System, Database and data provided by Aciety only for direct
commercial use. It is prohibited to use the data from Aciety System for
any other purposes other than described in this Agreement, to disclose
this information to any 3rd parties without written consent from Aciety.
- The User is obligated not to violate the intellectual rights of Clients,
other Users and/or Aciety, not to conduct any commercial or technical
espionage (including reverse engineering), not to hurt Client, other
User and/or Aciety Intellectual Property rights and reputation.
- Intellectual Property rights to every Request execution result or other
product has to be described in the Work Agreement associated with that
- User has to warrant and ensure that it takes over Intellectual Property
rights from its Employees and/or Sub-contractors properly every time and
reasonably ensures through legal and technical means that Employees and
Sub-contractors can’t violate the Intellectual Property rights and those
responsible for such violations are brought to justice.
- CI receiver is obligated to:
- To keep CI secret and have all reasonable security measures in place
to ensure that CI remains secret and untouched;
- Not to use CI for other purposes than it was disclosed for;
- Not disclose CI to any 3rd party without a written consent from CI
- Ensure that CI Discloser would be compensated fully for any direct
losses incurred due to the actions of CI Receiver, its managers,
competent bodies, Employees, consultants’ prohibited use of the CI
or its disclosure.
- Obligations described in article 12.1 will not be considered violated if
the information was disclosed to the CI Receiver managers, competent
bodies, Employees, consultants, auditors or other 3rd parties that must
be aware of such information for the purposes of following this
Agreement with the condition that they agree to the obligations
regarding CI protection. In any case CI Receiver will remain responsible
to CI Discloser for any violations made by any party described in this
Agreement and is responsible for compensating any damages.
- CI remains the property of CI Discloser. This Agreement does not entitle
the CI Receiver in any way to the property rights, unless it’s directly
specified within the Agreement.
- Upon termination of relations associated with this Agreement between the
Parties or at any other time that the CI Discloser demands, CI Receiver
must return all and every document containing CI to the CI Discloser and
destroy any remaining copies of such documents, any electronic files
within reason. Aciety does not warrant and has no obligation to ensure,
that any information described in this article will be deleted from
every program within the cloud and no trace will be left. Aciety retains
the right to gather and save all information, provided by the User,
specified in Annex 2 or any
other information specified in this Agreement.
- Such information is not considered CI:
- If the CI Receiver is already aware of that information, if there is
no CI agreement with the CI Discloser and there are no other
obligations to CI Discloser or other parties regarding maintaining
secrecy of CI;
- The information is obtained by legal means or developed by the CI
Receiver, when information is accessible to CI Receiver without any
CI obligations to the information source, that is not CI Discloser
or its representative or who by the knowledge of CI Receiver is not
bound by confidentiality agreement or otherwise obligated to CI
Discloser or its representative;
- Is already public, not because of CI Receiver illegal disclosure, or
it is public because of the current applicable mandatory law;
- That the CI Receiver can be obligated to disclose because of current
applicable mandatory law, including following orders from competent
legal, government bodies with the condition that the CI Discloser
will be informed of such actions as soon as possible.
- CI Receiver upon violating an article regarding CI within this Agreement
will have to pay a fine to CI Discloser equal to 10% of the average
estimated value (per first year of execution) of the Request associated
with that CI if there is a written demand from the CI Discloser, or 1000
EUR at minimum. CI Receiver also has to compensate all direct damages
caused by the violation if the fine does not cover them.
Responsibility. Force Majeure
- If one Party violates the terms of this Agreement, the other Party will
have the right of being compensated for direct damages only that are
associated with the violation, except for those cases when it is
specified otherwise in this Agreement. In no case unless it’s specified
otherwise in this Agreement or current applicable mandatory law will a
Party be obligated to compensate any non-direct or accidental damages.
- Aciety in no case is responsible for the actions or lack of actions of
any User or Employee, their performance, Request execution or any other
obligations towards the Client, termination of agreements with Clients,
damage to reputation, and any other kind of damages except for those
that are specified in this Agreement or the current applicable mandatory
- Aciety under no circumstances takes responsibility for the Client
Payment issues, any other obligations Client fails to follow or any
other associated risk.
- The User takes all responsibility for the negotiation regarding
Requests, Work Agreement, Request execution, following legal
requirements, mediation of disputes with Clients, compensation for
damages to Clients or any 3rd party.
- User takes all responsibility and risk associated with the selection of
Sub-contractors and their performance on the Request, also for drafting,
signing and following a proper Work Agreement.
- Aciety will under no circumstances compensate any expenses incurred by
the User for following this Agreement.
- User is obligated to protect Aciety and Aciety staff, other Users and
their Employees from any damages, fines, sanctions, actions of
government institutions or any other expenses (including reasonable
expenses for lawyers) in any process and or proceedings raised because
of actions or lack of actions from User, User Employee or any other 3rd
party acting at the instruction of the User, any violation of this
Agreement or the current applicable mandatory law, accident or other
circumstances that the User is directly or indirectly responsible and
Aciety takes the same obligation towards the User.
- Force majeure. A Party will not be held responsible for failing to
follow this Agreement if it happened due to circumstances involving a
force majeure, without limitations including: government actions, act of
war, act of terrorism, strike, blockade, epidemics, natural disaster,
collapse of buildings, fire, flood, earth quake, 3rd party communication
equipment failure, or other unusual occurrences, that cannot be
controlled by the Party which violated the Agreement or foresee at the
time of signing this Agreement and which could not be objectively
avoided by the Party. Party that is late or cannot follow the Agreement
because of force majeure must inform the other Party within three (3)
days about such circumstances and how it will affect the following of
this Agreement. If the force majeure circumstances are a month or longer
in duration any Party can give a written notice and terminate the
Agreement without incurring any penalties.
Validity, Modification and Termination
- This Agreement is considered valid from the moment it is signed by both
Parties and is in effect indefinitely until all obligations are
- If one of the Parties violates the essence of the Agreement, the other
Party has a right to terminate the Agreement giving the notice 10
calendar days prior to the termination, if the Party fails to restore
the damages done by the violation.
- In instances when the Agreement is updated by Aciety, the User has a
right to terminate this Agreement without a prior notice in the period
since Aciety has made changes to the Agreement and before they came into
- Aciety has the right to reveal to public the fact of termination of the
Agreement and the reason behind it, publication can be made on Aciety
System, newsletter or any other media.
- Regardless of the reason for termination the Parties have to make any
payments no later than on the last day this Agreement is valid. In case
a User got a Request during the validity period of this Agreement, all
clauses related to Commission in this Agreement stay valid until the
Work Agreement is completed and all associated payments are made.
- After the termination the User right of access to Aciety System is
restricted as soon as possible.
- User agrees that, that in the event of Agreement termination, Aciety
saves and can use all information collected about the User for unlimited
amount of time, except for any personal information about Employees of
- After termination of the Agreement sections regarding Representations
and Warranties of the Parties, Price and Payment Arrangements,
Competitive Conditions, Confidentiality Obligations, Responsibility and
Force Majeure stay valid.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the Parties, confidentiality obligations
stay valid for 3 years after the termination of this Agreement.
- While following this Agreement the Parties are obligated to act honestly
and cooperate, as soon as possible inform each other about any
circumstances that might affect the ability to follow the Agreement,
solve any problems through mutual agreement.
- One of the goals of this Agreement – trust building between Aciety and
its Users and among the Users themselves, forming of a united community,
because of this any sort of dishonest business practice, unauthorised CI
disclosure, violating the terms of usage of Aciety System, any sort of
violation against the Terms of Service will be considered a violation of
this Agreement essence.
- This Agreement does not create any legal body, partnership, joint
venture, agency, representation, distribution or other relations between
the Parties that are not directly specified in this Agreement.
- Any dispute between the Parties must be provided in a written form. Any
dispute, controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement or related
to this Agreement, its breach, termination or validity shall be finally
settled in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- If any article of this Agreement at any point of time becomes illegal,
invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the other article
validity and obligations to follow them. In such a case, the Parties
shall agree on replacing the invalid articles, which, as far as
possible, have the same legal and economic implications as the recently
- All notices, correspondence and other documentation relating to this
Agreement must be in writing and will be deemed properly served to the
Party if delivered personally to an authorized representative of the
party or sent by registered mail, facsimile (with confirmation of
receipt) or e-mail at the latest known address of the recipient Party.
The Parties undertake to inform each other about their addresses and
authorized representatives; correspondence sent to the last known
address will be deemed to be properly served.
- This Agreement establishes the final agreement of the parties regarding
the subject matter, cancels and supersedes all previous agreements on
the same subject, either oral or written agreements between the Parties,
negotiations, correspondence or suggestions.
- User has no right to transfer its rights or obligations under this
Agreement to any 3rd party without a written consent from Aciety.
- Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No 1;
- Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No 2;
- Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No 3;
Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No. 1
The User agrees that for the services listed in the Agreement certain fees
apply. They are listed in detail in this document.
- The User who undertook to complete a Request from a Client and became a
Contractor will have to pay Commission to Aciety.
- Commission is equal to 10% for each Client Payment with exception to the sale of Product(s), where it is set to 10-30% depending on the conditions specified below.
- If User is selling Product(s) to Client and have signed Pledge as specified in Annex 3 of this Agreement, the Commission is equal to 10% for each Client Payment.
- If User does have a Pledge, then Commission is equal to 30% for the first 10,000 EUR in Client Payments for the Product(s) to the Client; 20% for Client Payments between 10,001 - 50,000 EUR; and 10% for all Client Payments above 50,000 EUR. Note. The ranges and Commission are counted for each Client separately.
- Commission for Client Payments from an individual Client is limited to 3
years counting from the date of the first Client Payment for the Work
- Contractor pays Commission to Aciety after each Client Payment within 15
calendar days of receiving such payment, unless otherwise specified in
separate payment schedule agreements between the Parties.
- Aciety compensates Referral for its Leads in two methods: by sending a
Request of similar value to the Referral; or by paying half of the
Commission for Work Agreement resulting from the Lead.
- Referral qualifies for commission for the Lead if Aciety does not send a
similar size Request to the Referral within 3 months the Lead was sent,
or if requested by the Referral to compensate in a form of commission.
The commission is paid once every 3 months for as long as Aciety
receives Commission from the Contractor executing Lead.
Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No. 2
The User agrees that the following data shall be gathered about them, their
personnel and the performance of each individual during their involvement in
Aciety related activities in order to properly provide all the services within
Public Use of Data Gathered
- Aciety has a right, but no obligation to use in its own discretion and
choice the fact that this Agreement was signed by the User, User company
name, all of the statistical data when advertising or in any form or
shape presenting its activities to potential Clients or any other 3rd
parties. For this purpose, the User agrees that its company name, logo,
publicly listed clients and any information regarding their involvement
and performance in Aciety related activities may be published by Aciety
in any form of media.
- Aciety agrees to follow any demands of the User on how the logo/brand
mark must be visually represented, colored and cases when the usage is
Information on the User
- User provides such information on themselves that can potentially be
- Company Logo;
- Full name;
- Position within company;
- Mobile number;
- Skype ID;
- Company name;
- Company website URL;
- Company description;
- Work samples;
- Products and all information describing them;
- Company pricing information, except for hourly rates;
- Other information that can be entered or imported in User’s Account
pages by the User and not marked for Aciety admin use only.
- User provides such information on themselves that can be accessed by
- Hourly rates (broad pricing range can be made public);
- Non-disclosure agreement based portfolio items.
Aciety Search Data
- With a goal to continuously improve its service quality Aciety tracks
the search engine activity and register the events including, but not
limited to all information directly related to search query and User or
visitor behavior in process of such query.
User Agreements with Clients
- Upon signing Work Agreement with any of the Clients, each User must
provide such information to Aciety via email, or other means identified
- Date of signing the agreement;
- Date when work starts and the estimated work end;
- Estimated cost of the contract and all other data associated to
calculation of Commission;
- Functional requirements and technical description, unless otherwise
agreed with Parties, based on confidentiality requirements specified
- Data of any Sub-contractors.
Aciety Cooperation Agreement Annex No. 3
This Annex applies to all Users, who have received above zero value Pledge
Allowance figure from Aciety in their Aciety Cooperation Agreements and who
have a Confirmed Pledge.
User (Pledger) agrees to accept defined amount of payments in TAP coupon (https://aciety.com/tap) from Aciety, distributors and other stakeholders for their Pledged IP.
- TAP – Coupon of Aciety Platform, 1 unit of which represents
1/10,000,000 of Total Pledged Value in Aciety.
- XTAP - exchange rate of TAP to EUR when buying Pledged IP for TAP:
1 TAP = Total Pledged Value / 10,000,000.
- Pledged IP - (a) licensed Intellectual Property; (b) subscription-based cloud software; (c) standardized services listed in Aciety Marketplace by the Pledger that can be paid in TAP.
- Pledge - How much stakeholders can buy of Pledged IP for TAP coupon at XTAP rate before the Pledge expires, in the event Pledger would like to terminate the Pledge.
- Pledger – User, which has received above zero Pledge Allowance
figure from Aciety and has signed above zero Pledge value in any way
specified in this Annex.
- Pledge Allowance – Maximum Pledge value as determined by Aciety
for a particular User.
- Confirmed Pledge – Pledge value signed by Pledger in their Aciety
Cooperation Agreement, or later added via Aciety System, or sent via email
to email@example.com and confirmed by Aciety with corresponding Pledge
- Total Pledged Value - Sum value in EUR of all Pledges from
Confirmed Pledges + 1 million EUR.
- Pledge Reward - Reward in TAP coupons for Pledger for their
Confirmed Pledge = 1.25% * Pledge / XTAP.
- Total Pledge Rewards – Sum of TAP coupons in all Pledge Rewards.
- Distributed TAP – TAP distributed by Aciety to stakeholders
according to conditions of Aciety Coupon Model.
- Circulation – Distributed TAP, not held in Aciety wallets, or held
in Aciety wallets on behalf of Users.
- Aciety has created and is in control of Aciety Marketplace, that is
used to buy, sell and exchange software;
- Aciety pre-screens software producers to find ones that have valuable
and marketable products;
- Aciety helps clients to find the most suitable software development
partners and software products for their particular (usually high scale,
- Aciety has launched a coupon, which is meant to encourage code re-use,
marketing and reward system for TAP stakeholders;
- Aciety is releasing 10 million TAP coupons, value of which is based on XTAP rate (https://aciety.com/tap);
- Pledging is designed to ensure TAP buys at least as much software
(or more) compared to the date it was distributed, ensuring favorable use by distributors, Pledgers and other stakeholders;
- Coupons are distributed in a unique model (Aciety Coupon Model),
creating unparalleled affiliate opportunities:
1. First TAP is backed by software, only then it reaches the market;
1. When paying for Pledged IP, TAP value is equal to XTAP rate and as with new Pledgers this value grows, it provides surplus commission to distributors, while maintaining low fees to Pledgers;
- TAP effectively becomes accumulating discount coupon in a period while Aciety is on-boarding new Pledgers and universal software coupon - when on-boarding will reach maturity (at roughly 10,000 products);
- Pledged Software – Pledger confirms: a) they have full rights to
sell or otherwise distribute the software they listed on Aciety
b) descriptions of such software are accurate and not misleading;
c) they took necessary steps and will honor any purchase over 100 TAP for
their Pledged IP at equal terms as their traditional clients with up to
one work day delay; d) they will provide Aciety an up to date pricing of
their Pledged IP and that it will be used when calculating how much TAP
at XTAP rate should be used to pay for the Pledged IP; e) if pricing in
EUR or any other currency in Pledger’s official website (or websites) is
less than stated in Aciety Marketplace, Aciety and/or any TAP holder can
request such pricing to be used when using TAP for purchase; f) they will
provide support to buyers of their Pledged IP as stated by the Pledger in
Pledged IP licenses and/or their product page descriptions.
- Pledged Value – Pledger confirms: a) they understand Pledge value defines how much Aciety, distributors and stakeholders can buy their product for TAP coupon before their Pledge expires, in the event Pledger would like to terminate the Pledge (if Pledger returns their Pledge Reward in full to Aciety, Pledge Minimum value would be used instead of Pledge value); b) if they request to terminate the Pledge, they will receive 75% on remaining sales proceeds, which would be distributed to the Pledger once Total Pledged Value grows higher than it is at the date the Pledger requested to terminate their Pledge.
- Pledge Allowance – Pledge Allowance is no more than (lowest of the following
values, but not less than 25,000 EUR): a) specified by Aciety on
individual case basis; b) 10% (ten per-cent) of Total Pledged Value;
- TAP Distribution - Aciety has issued and distributes 10 million TAP coupons. TAP may be released outside Aciety (in Aciety System and/or over blockchain for better authentication) and Aciety will exchange the older versions of TAP to the newer ones to retain a total of up to 10 million units of TAP in Circulation. Pledger confirms they will accept TAP at XTAP rate for as long as Aciety distributes TAP as per Aciety Coupon Model. If Pledger fulfills all conditions within this Agreement, they will receive Pledge Reward. If Pledger does not fulfill any of the conditions in this Agreement, they may receive a penalty up to the size of their Pledge Reward, paid in TAP to Aciety.
- Other Conditions – Aciety has made 1 million EUR pledge as a first
pledger and will accept TAP for its products placed in Aciety Marketplace
for as long as there will be any TAP in Circulation. Aciety maintains
database of all Pledges and gives access to a list of products that could
be bought for TAP to any TAP holder, owning over 1000 TAP if requested,
with limitations as set by Pledgers.
- Untimely Termination – In case Pledger cannot fulfill their Pledge
anymore for any reason on their own, they agree to pass access to Pledged
IP to Aciety with the right to sell such Pledged IP for the amount equal to
Pledge with all sales proceedings going in equal splits to Supplier Pool
and Client Pool.
Aciety Coupon Model
Aciety has designed a coupon distribution model, which ensures that TAP
is distributed primarily to its stakeholders and in a way
to maximize growth of Aciety Marketplace and TAP adoption. There is a
limited number of TAP (ten million coupons), distributed between five
coupon pools, each with certain distribution conditions:
- Supplier Pool – 2 million (20%) TAP coupons rewarded to Pledgers as
Pledge Reward, per its reward formula.
- Partner Pool – 2 million (20%) TAP coupons rewarded to partners, who
should provide substantial growth in Aciety Marketplace clientele, or
Pledgers. Limitation – Aciety has a right to reward partners in total no
more than 2 * Total Pledge Rewards + 100,000 TAP in any given point of time.
- Infrastructure Pool – 2 million (20%) TAP coupons rewarded to
infrastructure producers, who contribute legal, technological, or business
support to expansion of Aciety Marketplace and/or use cases for TAP.
Limitation – Aciety has a right to reward infrastructure producers in total
no more than 2 * Total Pledge Rewards + 100,000 TAP in any given point of
- Client Pool – 2 million (20%) TAP coupons sold as software coupons to
Aciety clients (with intention to favor software service companies, which
could use TAP to buy products for their clientele). Limitation – Aciety has
a right to sell clients in total no more than
2 * Total Pledge Rewards + 100,000 TAP in any given point of time.
- Team Pool - 2 million (20%) TAP coupons split between shareholders
and employees of Aciety. Limitations: a) Locked for 1 year from the moment
Total Pledged Value will surpass 10 million EUR; b) Unlocked afterwards
proportionally based on formula: 0.25 * (sum of TAP distributed from Supplier, Partner, Infrastructure and Client Pools).